A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a contract Digital Asset Specialist to join the North America Digital Commerce team.
As a Digital Asset Specialist for North America Digital Commerce, Direct to Consumer, you'll manage all aspects of content production for .com + Apps. You’ll focus on authoring content utilizing our CMS tool, striving to reflect the company's design ethos and enhance the consumer online retail experience. You'll collaborate with Merchandisers and the Creative team to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You’ll partner with UX and Technical production to understand technical needs to deliver efficient and strategic merchandising solutions. You’ll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving Digital Commerce standards.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
• Partner with the Creative team and deliver creative solutions to the Merchandising team
• Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
• Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and appropriate use guidelines (content module naming conventions, page types, etc.)
• Perform QA for new content and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
• Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
• Partner with Marketing team to include SEO in final published content.
• Be the operational expert of content publishing for multiple company digital experiences
• Create and manage authoring resource plans; ensure all publishing needs are covered and assigned to the appropriate talent
• Align and support all partners in the app space (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc.)
• Direct regular communication and alignment to drive a universal user experience, execute strategy and align with current/upcoming initiatives.
• Drive seasonal/weekly projects with cross-functional teams to ensure content delivery timelines are met
• Align with broader operations team to execute cross-channel initiatives
• Partner with Global Ops teams to drive business & operational ideas for technical and process updates.
Requirements for the position include:
• Directly relevant work experience including web design or CMS authoring/management experience
• Preferred experience with content localization management systems
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
• Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence