DIGITAL ASSET PRODUCER
LOCATION: San Francisco
CONTRACT: 1 Year | Mon-Fri | 40 hour/week
START DATE: ASAP
PAY: $25-$30/hour (Based On Experience)
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the contract position of Digital Asset Producer. This position is responsible for facilitating stages of creative development and handoff, as well as asset creation, review and approval for site, email and mobile. Ideally, this candidate will be proficient in the specific areas of photography/creative pipeline planning and execution. This role will support the Marketing, Creative, Merchandising and Production functions, requiring attention to detail, collaborative backbone and well-time resourcefulness. Possessing a great memory for discussions and decisions made over long periods of time, this Digital Asset Producer should feel comfortable driving solution-oriented conversation at both the Leadership and executional levels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with Art Director on seasonal photography needs lists, photo shoot schedules. Vet shot lists for accuracy well in advance of new photography beginning for each season.
• Coordinate with Photo Team to land photo needs and track changes to strategy and needs during site pre-production meetings to gain as much efficiency as possible.
• Regular interaction with Seasonal Producer and Pipeline Committee to understand our retail messaging pipeline.
• Work with external vendors, bloggers to coordinate third party content. Manage digital leveraging requests.
• Partner with the Creative Team to support the photo studio’s existing workflow.
• Coordinate agendas for asset review meetings in conjunction with Studio Manager. Facilitate review meetings, driving efficient solutions and follow ups.
• Organize seasonal digital asset delivery using DAM.
• 1-3 years of related work experience; preferably in retail or in an agency space.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Drive, SmartSheet or equivalent project tracking applications. Highly engaged in using tools to solve automation and organization problems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills; must be highly detail-oriented.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
DIGITAL ASSET PRODUCER