Our customer, a giant in the building trades industry, is in need of a temporary Digital Asset Manager to work onsite for a five week project. The Digital Asset Manager will primarily be completing asset analysis and entry into the company's new Widen Digital Asset Management system.
- Responsible for the management of digital assets throughout the asset lifecycle using Adobe Bridge and Widen
- Responsible for executing the tagging and overall integration of existing digital assets into the new platform, Widen
- Responsible for conducting audits (in partnership with marketing and IT) of the digital asset system and infrastructure to ensure the accurate and continuous upload, organization and tagging of marketing assets, and to protect any usage rights or marketing rules of assets.
- Knowledge of web fundamentals including web design principles and approaches, impact of various technical design choices, and their impact on the user experience
- Previous experience working with a Digital Asset Management System (Widen and Adobe Bridge experience a plus but not necessary)
- Familiarity with metadata and for tagging images and cataloging taxonomy
- Proven success taking business objectives and defining and tracking measurable results
- Proven ability to work on a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects within required timeframes
- Details-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Flexible and collaborative working style
Apply today for a job next week!