Our client, a large Engineering firm is looking to bring on a Digital Asset Coordinator for 3 months onsite in New York City.
Review, organize, and process image and asset files into an internal cloud-based digital asset system.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Work closely with Director of Marketing Systems to upload assets (videos, images, graphics) to our cloud-based system.
• Liaise between our team and Business Units in order to maintain digital asset benchmarks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledgeable about libraries, quality standards, metadata tagging and keyword hierarchy
• Understanding of graphic design and has an eye for communicating content visually.
• Computer skills
• Asset management platform/CRM platform experience - Asset Bank a plus
• Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Acrobat
• Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to self-manage in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in written communication
• Architectural, engineering or construction (AEC) industry experience a plus
Work Experience Requirements
• At least 2-3 years of asset management, graphics coordination, library science, or records management experience
• At least 2-3 years of experience in an agency or professional services environment
Bachelor’s degree in Library Science, Photography, Media Management or other relevant degree.