Our top toy and entertainment company client is looking to hire a Digital Asset Archivist for a one year assignment offering W2 pay and full benefits. This person will prepare, maintain and retrieve upon request all digital assets (artwork, photos, merchandising guides, catalogs, etc.) within the Content Services Portal.
- Receives, tracks and responds to high volume inquiries and requests for digital assets from internal and external asset users (retailers, sales reps, marketing, etc.).
- Fulfills image requests via secure file transfer, updates and maintains metadata and monitors daily user activity.
- Interacts with photo studio on a daily basis in order to maintain a smooth flow of product information and images.
- Ensures consistent filing and labeling, applies security settings to individual assets.
- Photo edit/re-touch images when necessary.
- Associates Degree with a minimum of five years administrative project management experience
- Digital archiving experience, experience with digital assets, knowledge of Excel, basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills (not to create anything, but for light retouching or extracting of logos if necessary)
- Good communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata.
- Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet site who can upload/download/ manage restricted and non restricted digital assets. Also Digital Asset Management(DAM) experience.