AQUENT is looking to hire an experienced Digital Art Director with coding experience for one of our COOLEST clients in Richmond, VA. In this role you will partner with various teams on concepting and executing multiple and unrelated design initiatives.
• Lead ideation and iteration of concepts, design of prototypes and creation of final, production-ready files for mobile, web, email, digital guides/playbooks and occasionally video and environmental use. Some work will be completed in content management systems. Some user research/testing may be requested and performed in partnership with client groups.
• The primary focus will be designs for multiple digital platforms, yet a foundation in graphic design for print—layout and production—is ideal as the role may also require ad hoc projects such as posters/banners/swag for event and story marketing.
• Ability to work with teams to prioritize deliverables and manage deadlines and production on numerous concurrent projects.
• Branding mindset and ability to bring a fresh eye to corporate standards; passionate about typography, likes people and able to form relationships with in-house teams and talent.
• Able to complete tasks independently and as part of a team; and to form relationships with business resources as needed.
• Some day trips or overnight to northern Virginia offices may be necessary.
• Wish list: Ability to take on photography and/or video or able to provide actionable direction to photographers/videographers.
All applications must include a portfolio of work along with a resume. An online porfolio is preferred.