You contribute to interactive design projects, with responsibility for implementation of design thinking and the quality of design deliverables. You add value to our client's brand through the creation of exceptional user experiences.
As part of the client's Design Group, we are responsible for delivering the highest quality of design in support of the Healthcare business.
Responsible for the delivery of a consistently high level of interaction design on time, while building and managing business relationships together with the Digital Creative Lead. To help expand understanding, within the Healthcare businesses, of the value design brings in delivering an exceptional user experience and a distinct competitive advantage to the market. To collaborate with colleagues to leverage design capabilities in the delivery of inspiring, differentiated customer-centric design solutions.
• Work collaboratively across competence teams - Communication, User Interface, Product development
• Work collaboratively with the Digital and Marketing Communications team, building relationships
• Confident and capable of explaining in a clear and succinct way, the value of design and how it adds value to customer experience.
• Photography direction
• Asset management
• Branding, brand identity integration
• Managing external resources
• Contextual understanding
• Analyze required information to form a relevant understanding of context (domain, business, market, emerging contexts, related trends, target groups, etc.) and define and articulate relevant insights;
• Concept creation
• Create surprising and relevant scenarios/ themes/ concepts that explore potential or articulate a proposition, based on contextual understanding;
You must be able to develop and use the following visual skills to visualize the core brand value of simplicity across all consumer experiences (touch points), thereby helping to support our business goals, online performance, and increase brand recommendations and loyalty:
• Visual style
• Creating style and tonality across digital and interactive media that is appropriate for the brand, audience, market, culture and the business context;
• Visual meaning
• Creating effective and appropriate visual languages through a detailed understanding of the meaning and effect of these on the brand, audience, market and culture;
• Visual structure
• Creating effective reading paths and information structures across media, which achieve the communication goal with the audience;
• Interface & usability
• Apply and define (general) interface and interaction principles. Define and apply general usability principles.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs