The Interactive Art Director focuses on delivering digital solutions for a diverse range of marketing and integrated communications needs, across multiple defined lines of business, and anticipates in all activities related to the development of digital solutions, including collaboration with both online and offline areas of the in-house advertising agency.
Important: This is both a design and execution role, so the candidate must be comfortable fulfilling both functions.
He/she must be able to:
• Understand a target audience's needs and other motivating factors.
• Translate those needs and motivations into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.
• Execute the concepts to produce finished working solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret brand, and to develop innovative, creative and results-oriented rich media solutions to address those needs
• Strong understanding of the process of concept development, copywriting and storyboarding for presentations
• Proficiency in a broad scope of multimedia applications, strong technical skills, and the ability to conceptualize with writers and clients to produce powerful creative solutions in a financial services environment.
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with tech support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.