AQUENT is looking to hire a digital art director to work on a 6-12 months assignment (to start) with an in house agency located in New York City. Talent must have at least 5-8 years of experience in digital design, B2B and web development. Some working knowledge in HTML, CSS and a strong design skills - a visual story teller through Infographics, datagrams, photos, Illustrations and other graphics. This role will be split into 2 parts: 70% art production (must have strong attributes in a production and demonstrated exceptional skill set in graphic design, typography, information design and Illustration and 30% art direction (you must be conceptual with big ideas and have a credible presence during presentations and can speak to the creative work with excitement/clarity and enthusiasm.
· Create and design content for the website, social media, email marketing, events and sales support
· Craft design elements to accompany long- and short-form content pieces
· Develop engaging visual solutions to complement Content Marketing plan
· Transform data into compelling infographics
· Produce a consistent visual image across all marketing channels
· Optimize images for web/mobile user interface and create layouts that complement our digital presence
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their updated resume and link to their portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)