We are currently looking for an Art Director for a wonderful client in Plano. This client views their AD's as visual storytellers and creative problem solvers who find new and unexpected ways to drive customer engagement and generate buzz for the brand. This is an on-going assignment with an in-house agency located in Plano, TX; up to 40 hours per week, onsite.
In this role you will...
- Drive high level concepting, tactical program ideation and polished design for a wide range of marketing outputs. (Print/Digital, Web, Banner ads, Landing pages, Email, Display ads, etc)
- Understand and Master the visual brand story across all social and digital channels, maintaining a consistent look, feel and vision.
- Develops creative concepts in collaboration with copywriters.
- Successfully communicate (present and sell-in) creative ideas, the rationale and the specifics of the solutions.
- Collaborate with team members from creative, strategy and analytics to produce smart, powerful work.
Hopefully you have...
- At least 6+ years design and art direction experience.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch (a plus).
- "Some" experience or exposure to HTML, CSS.
- Facilitates presentations and has strong presentation skills; can communicate tactically and strategically.
- Maintains general awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends.
- Brainstorms with team to develop marketing ideas.
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
Your portfolio contains...
Mid to High-Budget print & digital projects and campaigns. Demonstrates industry, conceptual and technical diversity. Like to see unusual or unconventional formats. Brochures, videos, storyboards, ad comps, showing evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
This client is...
- Corporate In House Agency
- Technologically superior
- Leading edge
Working with AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: - You're paid weekly - Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) - Access to 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.) - Direct deposit for your paycheck - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) - Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ - Access to free online courses via Lynda.com - Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).