My client, a leading financial organisation, is looking for a Digital Architect to help the business successfully adopt the next generation of digital and cloud services. This person will lead the architecture and design of new digital solutions across one or more business units and projects including working closely with other Digital Architects and Designers. They will be constructing end-to-end digital solutions and defining the backlog to deliver early value and also plan future enhancements. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable success operating as a senior digital and cloud architect for a large enterprise, major consultancy or cloud native integrators.
- Real examples of innovative digital and cloud based solutions delivered articulating the challenges faced as well as the business value delivered.
- Excellent knowledge of modern digital and cloud technologies and architectures plus a proven ability to develop innovate solution designs align to support the delivery of business unit projects and align to the digital strategy and roadmap.
- Experience of large enterprise environments including integration of new digital services with traditional systems of record. Able to successfully navigate the complexities involved in integrating new digital solutions and services with traditional enterprise IT systems within a regulated industry.
- Deep understanding and experience of using of agile delivery methods, cloud platforms and digital services, including certification in Agile (e.g. Scaled Agile Framework).
- Enthusiasm and passion for using public cloud services to help Prudential to develop new innovative digital services on top of the major public cloud provider platforms and supporting eco-systems.
- Demonstrable experience of leading the architecture and implementation of public cloud solutions on Azure and AWS.
- Knowledge and experience of modern architectures (containers/ micro-services) and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud services at scale.
- Awareness of financial services and data protection regulations and well as security good practices.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration and a confidential chat.