The Digital Acquisition Executive is a role which is both strategic and operational in supporting the Digital Direct Marketing Manager to lead the UK subsidiary strategy, orchestration and execution of digital marketing programmes which drive not only awareness KPIs where required, but more importantly directly customer acquisition – primarily focused on Cloud Services business.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the Media Agency to execute local and global paid search campaigns, as well as supporting net new digital acquisition project across customer audiences and product areas to drive maximum impact of business outcomes (aligned to scorecards and strategic priorities).
The role requires a strong analytical individual with experience in working with media agency and internal stakeholders. It would suit somebody with a passion for developing effective paid digital campaigns that drive incremental revenue opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
• Drive operational excellence by owning and managing the execution for paid search elements to the companies UK digital marketing campaigns across ;
o “Always On” Local Paid Search investment aligned to the business’s priorities – with a focus on
Agreeing and achieving measurable business KPIs with business stakeholders in order to create Local SEM Campaign Brief
Working with media agency to set up Paid Search campaign structure, keywords, ad copy etc
Reporting structure and communication cadence to business owner(s) on performance and insight – ensuring commercial focused conversations on success of SEM investment
Driving up ROI and identifying local search spend efficiencies with Media agency
o Coordinating and managing the cascade of Global Advertising Paid Search campaigns in UK – with a focus on
Ensuring achievement of Corporate set KPIs/measurement (where given/prescribed)
Working with media agency and local stakeholders on reviewing Corp guidance in setting up Paid Search Global Advertising campaign.
Identifying opportunities to set KPIs and optimise to prove ROI back to the business (where KPIs not given/prescribed)
Reporting structure and communication cadence to business owner (s) on performance and insight - ensuring commercial focused conversations on success of SEM investment
Driving up ROI and Globla Advetising spend efficiencies with Media Agency
• Develop a customer/competitor insights strategy with the media agency (e.g. competitor/search trends/customer keyword demand analysis) to support key audience segment/product marketing teams and input into monthly editorial calendar meetings.
• Work closely with MSCOM digital team to ensure a strong connection between our paid media investments and digital destination strategy, centred on scoping out pilot projects e.g. A/B and Multi Variate Testing along with identifying opportunities to improve site performance and online customer acquisition outcomes.
• Support UK Digital Direct strategy with involvement in wider performance media projects (affiliates, retargeting etc) as well as developing local paid media pilots that increase direct revenue, customer acquisition and website reach across the companies priority digital destinations and business outcomes.
Skills and experience:
• A passion for Digital Marketing and demonstrated experience of how this can be used to drive measurable business outcomes (customer acquisition and direct revenue)
• Solid understanding of Search Engine Marketing and other Performance Media approaches (affiliates, retargeting etc)
• Experience of working on B2B/B2C SEM campaigns ranging from large $1M+ Global budgets to $100k Local initiatives
• Management of running SEM campaigns with global media agency preferable
• Ability to work within and across multiple teams and with a range of stakeholders in order to deliver on shared goals, liaising between technical, creative and business teams.
• Ability to review, interpret and visually represent data and align it to business objectives.
• Resourcefulness, proactive approach and can-do attitude – must be a self-starter who can identify opportunities and see them through to completion.
• Sharp eye for detail, and a care / passion for their work.
• Multi-tasker, able to juggle a number of tasks.
• Reliable, and able to deliver against timely deadlines.
• Ability to cope with periods of high pressure whilst retaining a measured and rational approach.
Got talented friends?
Vitamin T & Aquent now offer an amazing Talent Rewards programme, more information at vitamintalent.co.uk/rewards
If we place your referral, you could be eligible to take part in our talent referral programme and earn yourself a tasty bonus of up to £1000!!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs