Our top entertainment and education client is looking to hire a Google Analytics pro to join their corporate partnerships team. This position will go through at least the end of the year, with the intention of starting and renewing the project every 4 months.
The Digital Analyst will play a key role in ensuring proper tagging and reporting set-up to support the analysis teams in accurately measuring the success of the company's digital assets, micro-sites and campaigns. The Specialist will act as the technical liaison for web analytics administration, implementation, and strategy. The individual will work closely with stakeholders from various departments to oversee design, integration, development, and validation of analytics data.
The Digital Analyst will:
• Provide technical direction for customer analytics including defining KPIs and methodology, designing test-and-learn experiments, and producing regular customer insights to answer key business questions.
• Administration of analytics accounts, properties, user management, dashboards, and reports.
• Establish standard process, procedure and governance to; onboard, setup, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other metrics for digital properties.
• Analyze audience reach, engagement, and behavior metrics to avoid fragmentation of different business units needs and use cases.
• Support diverse stakeholders by generating custom reports according to business needs.
• Identify areas of inefficiency and develop methods for improvement.
• Contribute to defining the digital learning agenda
• Create recurring program/campaign dashboards and detailed reports
• Support analysis of collected digital metrics and consulting team on opportunities to optimize program/campaign performance and/or the user experience
• Support development team in implementing tagging best-practices and optimizing corresponding processes
• Support quality assurance team in recurring validation of data existence/quality
• Support the development and execution of A/B and Multi-Variate testing – analyzing/reporting on corresponding results
• Provides support for ad hoc requests for metrics and analysis to support internal senior leadership, partner leadership requests, regulatory reporting, etc.
● Four-year college degree. A technical degree is a plus
● 2+ years of working with Google Analytics including monitoring Google Ad Words and familiarity with GA Enterprise suite
● Hands-on experiences with Tag Manager, GA Admin, Audience Center and Data Studio.
● Audience Intelligence and Segmentation Background
● Knowledge of SEO trends and practices
● Google Analytics Certified
● Experience delivering reports to technical and non-technical audiences
● Familiarity with:
○ Integration of Web services via Rest API
○ Production process for digital products and properties
○ Queries, dimensions, and cross schema reporting
○ Other dashboard reporting tools is a plus. Ex: Tableau
○ A/B Testing
● Demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly and master data integrity among multiple systems
● Must have strong listening, analysis and problem solving skills
● Must have strong interpersonal skills – collaboration across multiple business and technology functions, relationship building and consensus building are a must
● Must be able to work on and prioritize multiple tasks while working well under pressure.
● Must be a self-starter and work productively with minimal direction
● Must learn quickly and produce under pressure and tight deadlines
● Must have the legal right to work in the United States