Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits that we subsidize dramatically! Medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Our client in downtown Toronto is hot on the heels of a CONTRACT DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER.
Position- Digital Analytics Manager
Duration- 12 month contract (possible conversion to perm)
Location- Downtown Toronto
Hourly pay rate- $33-36hr
Years experience- 7-10
Experience in Site Catalyst
In this role you will work in downtown Toronto. You will be immediately charged with formalizing their weekly reporting structure. The client's consultancy provides the data and you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you must have 7-10 years experience. You should be skilled in Site Catalyst, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The environment is fun, hip and energetic. This is a LIFESTYLE BRAND that requires that type of Talent. Please do not apply for this position unless you live, eat, sleep and breathe social media, mobile, gadgets and bleeding edge technology. CULTURAL FIT is just as important as SKILL SET.
What we're looking for:
Do you love pulling reports? Spitting out stat after stat after stat? Bounce rates, page views, time spent on page? Then please DON'T apply. If you have an insatiable curiosity about consumer behaviour and can spot a game changing insight in the data that will bring various internal teams together to deliver the best possible experience to our Virgin Mobile Members, then stop wasting time reading the rest of this job description and apply already. We want you here. Your current job won't love you as much as we will.
Our members are super connected. They love their mobile. They stream video, search Google, shop online and Instagram breakfast. With a swipe of a finger on a touchscreen they redeem member benefits, pay their bill and add a feature. There is so much data to make sense of. You will design and implement our digital analytics strategy, coordinate tracking and report implementation roadmap, and most importantly make sense of the data. You will come up with the story the data is telling, get actionable recommendations and then drive business changes. The areas you will look at: paid online media data, web site analytics data (including mobile), search data, online sales data, self serve data, Member Benefits program data, and social media analytics.
• Taking ownership of our digital analytics – should be the expert on all things on our site.
• Being the single point of contact regarding analytics and reporting requirements.
• Implementing tracking and reporting on all marketing campaigns.
• Produce and distribute weekly scorecard analytics on site usage and KPIs.
• Provide insights and recommendations on opportunities for increasing conversion points (online sales, support, self serve and Member benefits)
• Highly organized and great attention to detail.
• Demonstrates entrepreneurial skills and flexibility in highly fluid environments.
• Can work well independently and as part of a team.
• Solid knowledge of Online Marketing Principals.
• Knowledge of website usability best practices.
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders requests and expectations.
• Able to manage multiple projects from beginning to end (ie scope, assets, resources, timelines etc)
• Knowledge of Social Media, Display and Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization.
• Experience with analytics platforms (Adobe Site Catalyst), optimization platforms (Adobe Test & Target) and social media measurement (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Radian6)
• Basic developer skills (i.e. HTML) (nice to have)is a plus
• Knowledge of A/B and Multivariate testing
• Must have 7-10 years of progressive experience in digital analytics roles with a proven ability in scorecard development, analytics platform deployment, data analysis and optimization.
Please submit your resume right away.