Our client, a large non-profit in the D.C. area, is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to join their services team. This team manages all performances analyses and optimization efforts across several programs within the organization, and they are looking for someone who can provide as an Adobe expert within the team. This person will be helping with data collection, processing and reporting of overall site performance, supporting reporting infrastructure, maintenance & accuracy, as well as new reporting development as on-site offerings develop. For marketing efforts, this Digital Analytics Manager will track, report & provide KPI-driven optimization recommendations and oversee monthly client deliverables for the website and marketing campaigns. He or she will also support the development & implementation of automated reporting.
This person must have 6+ years of experience working with Adobe Analytics/Omniture.
- Establish product, service and product development priorities based on projected results
- Conduct customer and competitive research to ensure the company is providing its customers with the products, technical support and services they desire
- Research to identify new product and services opportunities that match our core competencies
- Develop and provide marketing materials to support all product and service sales efforts including those of our sister companies and distributors
- Support internal communications, marketing, training, motivational and incentive development efforts
- Identify and implement procedures and systems to ensure marketing support functions are consistent and as efficient as possible while meeting internal and external customer needs
- Manage/oversee tracking, data capture, storage, usage and reporting of site activity
- Generate and post monthly site performance dashboards
- Oversee creation of internal & external tracking campaign IDs for digital marketing campaigns for back-end analysis & optimization
- Ad hoc data pulls & analyses supporting insights generation
- Proactively identify issues and recommend resolutions, working closely with key business leaders to offer alternatives and enhancements
- Ongoing and new product/offer Adobe classification table updates in back-end CMS system
- Support the development & testing of new business requirements being implemented to automate classification table creation within the CMS system vs. relying on manual back-end classifications
- Define explicit requirements for how to implement Adobe Analytics variables to support growing business requirements for tracking