Digital Analytics Developer
Our large financial services client located in Stamford, CT is looking for Digital Analytics Developer for a contract to hire opportunity.
The Digital Analytics Developer will have a background in working with marketing applications and data analytics tools related to Marketing and eCommerce, particularly in a global financial services, consumer-facing environment. Ideal candidates will have experience working across teams with internal and external customers with specific knowledge related to ad serving, web tracking, analytics, and campaign management. This role will include the management and support of digital analytics implementations of various tracking software.
Relevant Experience includes:
-Must understand and own Omni-Channel Marketing Strategies and Development.
- Experience in digital content optimization strategies, UI testing (A/B and Multivariate).
- Expertise with digital channel analytics concepts and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of how to test scripting tags and develop in object-oriented web languages.
- Experience with or Customer Behavior is preferred.
- Knowledge of interactive marketing initiatives (Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Email, Attribution models) is a plus.
- Experience with analytic software tools such as SAS, Hyperion/Brio.
- Familiarity with end to end campaign management and marketing operations processes.
- Knowledge of SAS development and Teradata SQL is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
• Together with the ecommerce team, oversee marketing website and content management system including all advertising promotions, creative updates, customer feedback revisions, and future projects based on tagging and analytic data developed.
• Manage selected digital projects from requirements building to execution. Includes working with cross-functional business teams and IT to develop, build, test and launch a solution that meets business goals and timelines
• Collaborate on development of social media strategy and manage implementation, including internal and external partnership development, stakeholder reviews, training, and platform development
• Benchmark digital trends and technologies, as well as online banking technology for best practices, strategy and roadmap planning
• 5+ years experience in e-comm marketing, social media or other related area IT Development
• Bachelors Degree in computer science, marketing, finance or business administration
• Masters Degree in any of those areas is a big plus
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing new products and marketing strategies
• Ability to influence and gain credibility with experts across all business functions
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Digital Analytics Developer