Our Digital Analytics and Strategy Analyst will help to drive data based insights, strategy and innovation with the intent to develop and embed a continuous rigor and excellence in digital measurement for our client’s cloud marketing property. Our Analyst will participate in the creation of and adherence to best practices within the scope of digital measurement, reporting, insights and optimization across all digital properties.
The Analyst will work and align with all Analytics, Operations, UX, and IT teams to ensure accuracy and collaboration. They will deliver and evolve the Digital Marketing reporting used to drive marketing decisions. The Analyst will work closely with Marketing and Strategy leaders to link digital efforts to business insights and success. This role is a key contributor to the client’s data-driven culture and analytics based marketing.
- Digital Reporting & Analysis
- Quantitative and Qualitative Testing & Optimization
- Digital Tracking, Implementation &Integration of Analytics
- 3-5 years of experience in an analyst role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with a web analytics platform, preferably Adobe Marketing Cloud tools such as: Analytics, Ad Hoc Analysis, Report Builder, Data Warehouse
- Proficient with digital analytics implementation, tag management systems and/or data integrations.
- Understanding of holistic marketing software stacks and implementation
- Ability to think analytically, identify and solve problems through data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas and influence executive leadership
- Experience with testing theory, strategy, and tools