As part of our client's Digital Marketing organization you will belong to a smart, passionate and dedicated team that leverages some of the best technologies and practices in the business. You will work in a group with the culture of a start-up, but the stability of a 147 year-old company. This team has accomplished four-fold growth over the past 3 years. With the utilization of cutting-edge technologies and an innate curiosity you will uncover insights to help continue that growth trajectory.
The Digital Analytics Consultant will play a key role in enhancing metrics, reporting, testing and digital analytic efforts. In partnership with various lines of business and media agencies, you will create, interpret and verify metrics from web sites, online and offline marketing programs, paid search, banner advertising, TV and print advertising and establish a multimedia performance/marketing measurement framework. You will create reports, identify trends, conduct business analysis, and provide information to drive/support decision which will ultimately drive business and revenue.
• Develop reporting solutions based on changes, trends and areas for improvement within the organization's web analytic structure.
• Develop solutions for meeting business needs, identify gaps between existing and proposed tracking and reporting, and drive projects to prioritize and address the gaps.
• Lead the execution around meeting the web analytics needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using tools such as, WebTrends, Google Analytics, ClickTale, Tableau, SAS and other tools
• Collaborate with Internal and External partners to create mutually beneficial data collection and reporting strategies, and implementations
• Monitor the quality and integrity of web analytic data, reports, online dashboards and analytic tools.
• Manage and prioritize tasks and initiatives using project management software (Workfront)
• Provide leadership in creation of an effective, and evolving, data strategy across multiple "listening posts" (websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc)
• Will lead initiatives to provide segmented analysis that will cover: campaigns (search & direct marketing), online demand generation, business unit financial performance, product mix, affiliates etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Information Systems, Statistics, Marketing or Business.
• 2-5 years of experience in conducting digital analytic focused business reporting and analysis.
• Expertise of enterprise reporting and web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics (preferred), Omniture, WebTrends, ClickTale, OpinionLab, TeaLeaf, Hitwise.
• Working knowledge of Tableau data visualization software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and time management skills.
• The ability to work well independently and with team members.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs