Vitamin T has partnered with a diversified global retailer that is looking for a Mobile Implementation/Digital Analyst. This person will primarily focus on driving business results through development and implementation of world class analytics to meet evolving business needs, with a focus on Mobile Apps. He/she will also support analysis and reporting for all of the digital properties, including site as well as apps.
- Be responsible for accurate tracking of activity that occurs across all mobile apps.
- Be responsible for issue remediation – this involves thoroughly researching and analyzing data issues, QAing using tools such as Charles/Fiddler to pinpoint defects, and working with Engineering and our Vendors to resolve them.
- Maintain detailed technical documentation for the apps
- Build/maintain recurring reports across the websites and apps, and support ad-hoc requests across all digital properties.
- Keep up to date with mobile app measurement and implementation best practices, as well as industry research.
- Lead as-needed training on use of Adobe/Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a quantitative field like Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Experience working with web analytics packages (e.g. Omniture, Coremetrics or Google Analytics)
- Experience in implementation or writing business requirements for a web analytics tool
- Experience with QA tool Charles
- Experience with ticketing systems like JIRA
- Experience with command-line statistical analysis software (e.g. SAS or R)
- Experience in client facing roles is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- A proven ability to apply findings to business problems to lift revenue and profits.
- Strong interpersonal skills, you enjoy taking a leadership role and building collaborative relatoinships
- You have a drive for results and will push yourself to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results, encouraging others to do the same.