Must have strong corporate or agency experience. Financial services experience preferred. Also Experience using website tracking tools required e.g. Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc. -- with particular emphasis on Omniture SiteCatalyst and Coremetrics.
• Support the analytic needs of the business unit by analyzing web traffic using website tools.
• Using excel and other tools, produce regularly distributed and adhoc reports.
• Create presentations entailing data extraction (from different sources) and analysis (aggregate/manipulate/ synthesize data). In short, turn raw data into presentable, business-friendly metrics, charts and actionable tasks.
• Identify and communicate key trends, learnings and insights which address business and marketing objectives.
• Collaborate with various teams and partners to assist with data collection and reporting.
• Assist in the knowledge transfer of digital analytics including but not limited to tagging, tool usage, training documentation and business requirements.
Skills and Aptitudes
• Highly analytical – ability to aggregate, manipulate and synthesize data
• Natural sense of curiosity
• Pro-active in desire to understand data and website behavior
• Enjoy problem solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy with ability to recognize anomalies; self-motivated to validate findings
• Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed
• Proven ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Knowledge / Background / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is required.
• Experience using website tracking tools required e.g. Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc. -- with particular emphasis on Omniture SiteCatalyst and Coremetrics.
• Background in digital marketing, marketing and/or ecommerce is required.
• Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources is required.
• Experience working in large size companies with multiple functions / business units is preferred.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (such as Tableau) is a plus.
• Experience coordinating tagging and tracking parameter implementations is a plus.
• Experience in advanced analytics methodologies such as optimization and testing, market research, and/or complex data analysis (e.g. predictive analyses, data mining of large data sets, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience working in Financial Services is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs