START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST! **
The Analyst will be fundamental to our team. The role will be responsible for bringing our data the last mile to the consumer (ie marketers, product managers, inventory managers, company planners, financial analysts, etc). This is great growth opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn about Digital Marketing Analytics, Big Data, Customer data and various Financial Reporting platforms. Curiosity and motivation are a must for a successful candidate in this role.
• Develop and automate excel reporting based on examples or Key Business Requirements.
• User support for Adobe Marketing Cloud users. Provide training, QA implementation improvements and create excel/in app dashboards.
• QA data and reporting on a regular basis.
• Spot reporting inaccuracies, troubleshoot and problem solve as necessary.
• Provide support for ad-hoc data analysis. Provide fast and accurate data when needed.
• Provide user training and support for our reports and tools in the form of in-person training, creating and maintaining training documents when appropriate.
• 4-year degree required
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to think on your feet
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Excel.
• Experience using the Adobe Marketing Cloud toolset (formerly Omniture), including implementation of SiteCatalyst and reporting using ReportBuilder and adhoc (formerly Discover).
• Experience with D3, Metric Insights, Tableau or other data visualization platforms.
• Experience working with business intelligence systems and/or an enterprise data warehouse.
• Computer Science experience/background.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs