Contribute to growth of team revenue, GP and FTEs by recruiting and placing Talent for specific Industry/s. This Agent would recruit across job types with the emphasis placed on industry-specific requirements and background.
● Continuously source and qualify Talent in geographies that align with clients/industries.
● Maintain and grow Talent pool by developing long term relationships with Talent.
● Act as SME for industries served.
● Work seamlessly with Sales staff or other Agents to qualify, take and fill open orders for Industry clients.
● As necessary, maintain active, billing orders after placement (ensure accurate invoicing, QCs, Client/Talent feedback, resolve problems,).
● Work closely with team members to:
(1) share information/insights on clients.
(2) strategize and execute gameplan to grow business.
(3) identify and qualify leads.
(4) conduct and/or support sales activities.
● Showcase available Talent and Talent coming off assignment to hiring managers and other Aquent teams.
● Coordinate/Collaborate with other Agents and Teams to ensure that Talent are aware of all Aquent’s opportunities and other Agents are aware of Talent availability.
● Support other Aquent Teams as necessary…and with great enthusiasm!
Major goals relative to this function:
● Reach and then regularly exceed 10+ FTEs.
● Fill 70+% of orders worked. (might depend on industries and geographies)
● Exceed margin/markup targets set by manager.
● Leverage client relationships to
(1) deeply understand client
(2) nurture customer loyalty that secures more/future business
(3) seek referrals to other buyers and departments
(4) ensure our Talent have positive experience On Assignment
● Deliver outstanding customer service to Talent, Applicants and Candidates that results in high level of Talent satisfaction and a high volume of referrals.
● Deliver outstanding customer service to Clients during and after placement that results in high level of Client satisfaction and repeat business.
● Deliver outstanding customer service to team members and other Aquent teams that results in high level of internal customer satisfaction.
Weekly Activities driving this function:
● 5+ Talent Interviews per week.
● 15+ Showcases per week.
● 3+ Talent/Client Interviews per week.
● 6+ QCs per week.
● 15+ Client Connects per week.
● 3+ Client visit per week.
● 1+ Talent Meetings per week.
● Working 5+ open orders at any given time.
● Managing 30+ active orders at any given time.
Industry Knowledge, Networking and Subject Matter Expertise
● Attend local networking events relevant to industry (marketing and design).
● Leverage social media and technology in general to foster networking in remote geographies.
● Make every effort to remain up to date on latest trends and developments in their industry.
● Regularly meet with other Industry and Practice Agents to share knowledge/learning.
● Strong consultative skills.
● Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentations).
● Curious, self-learner motivated to push the envelope of their knowledge and skills.
● Enthusiastic about leveraging technology.
● Excellent relationship builder.
● Loves feedback and responds positively to it.
● Proven capability to succeed in a matrix business environment.
● Previous recruiting exp highly desired.
● Business to business service and sales exp highly desired.
● Subject matter expertise or industry background.
● Proven ability to network effectively to grow/build relationships.
● 4-year degree highly desired.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs