Our client, a fast-growing and innovative Financial Services provider, is looking for an ambitious Digital Acquisition Manager to join their London team on a permanent basis.
The Digital Acquisition Manager will play a key role in the delivery of online acquisition growth plans, through the management, co-ordination and implementation of promotional acquisition plans, including Open Market programmes (SEO, PPC, Display, Aggregators, refer a friend campaigns) and Retail Partner activity (E-mail Campaigns, Promotional offers).
• Establish and deliver key promotional programmes to drive acquisition traffic, working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Regularly review partner websites, competitor insight and marketing practices, ensuring products are prominently and appropriately positioned.
• Establish wider opportunities to promote products (e.g. E-mail campaigns, Aggregators, Affiliates).
• Track and analyse metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the programme, and make adjustments/negotiate changes where appropriate
• Work closely with the Digital and Marketing team, including Web Analytics and Developers, to create landing pages and other marketing assets that will improve the customer experience and conversion.
• Deliver accurate forecasts to enable a future expectation; It is critical that the forecasts are used to inform our strategies so that any risks and opportunities are proactively managed
• Work closely with Legal and Compliance team to ensure compliance in all aspects of marketing activity – creative, partner control, reporting etc.
• Work in partnership with product managers to develop new product offerings that appeal to target customer groups.
• A deep understanding of Online Acquisition models and hands-on experience in the delivery of across multiple channels.
• Strong planning capabilities building robust and credible acquisition plans to deliver target volumes.
• Ability to communicate expertise and recommendations clearly to a wide and diverse group of stakeholders.
• Solid commercial understanding – able to make correct decisions based around commercial considerations.
• Ability to identify relevant industry standards and emerging opportunities.
• Experience of the Financial Services sector (or another regulated sector) is hugely beneficial.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs