This position will coordinate efforts with various groups within the organization such as Sales, Inventory Management, and Ad Services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up display and video assets in FreeWheel, monitoring campaign performance, communicating campaign status, collecting creative assets and ensuring they meet technical specifications, testing online ads, troubleshooting online ad issues, analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports. This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns and new ad products as determined by the business unit.
- Experience in digital ad operations, account management or technical support
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- High degree of initiative and proven ability to execute, both individually and as a team
- Ability to bridge communication between technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, communicating timelines and urgency effectively with stakeholders
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal - Capability to carefully gather and filter complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. At ease and credible with senior Sales and agency executives