The Account Manager assists the team and is responsible for helping manage the daily contact between the agency and various client accounts. You will have to interface with the entire team (creative, media, account and production) on the client’s behalf and in the agency’s interest.
• Manages the day-to-day account relationship for client projects, as assigned by the Account Director
• Works in tandem with Account Director and Account Manager to develop strategic and tactical direction and recommendations to clients
• Drives production schedules relative to these clients
• Manages the process of authoring project briefs, conference reports and other internal documentation to drive project tasks
• Responsible for trafficking projects between account service, production and creative personnel to seek proper approvals
• Helps gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by account services in development of briefs, etc.
• Partners with workflow management to assist with changes in schedules and effectively communicate those changes back to necessary account personnel.
• Taking notes and authoring necessary conference reports with input and direction from lead
• Working with creative team members to prep graphics materials for client presentation(s)
• Proofreading copy, artwork, proofs; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers
• Is aware of client project activities to provide back-up for Account Managers when needed
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional customer services skills
• Effective time-management and prioritization skills
• Solid knowledge of marketing principles
• Ability to communicate clearly with other agency team members
• Desire to accept mentoring and guidance from Account Director and Account Managers in an
effort to grow marketing skill set
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs