- This is a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their project team in Celebration, Fl. If selected as the Associate Digital Account Manager you will work with business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales and Brand needs on our client's Digital (DPRD) websites. This position works with teams across their Marketing and Sales, and other digital disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of digital strategy and delivery on owned and operated websites. The candidate will need to have strong strategic, collaboration and communication skills.
Relationship Management – The Associate Digital Account Manager, under guidance from their leader, fosters effective working relationships and manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
- Develops strong partner relationships
- Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to address priority conflicts if they arise
- Can frequently shift focus across multiple projects or lines of business
- Collaborates with Manager and multiple partners to build business requirements, manage scope expectations, and deliver solutions within the established digital strategy
- Collaborates with other Associate Digital Account Managers, Digital Account Managers and Product Analysts across various product lines and brands within the client to support a seamless Guest experience across touch points
Project Management – The Associate Digital Account Manager is responsible for translating marketing concepts into detailed product requirements and executable tactics.
- Generates project briefs that illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations to share with Manager for approval
- Writes detailed business requirements, or at least owns their quality
- Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-strategy delivery of marketing- and operations-related projects
- Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager
- Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with digital teams and partners
- Fosters effective working relationships with internal Digital Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them
- Communicates changes in business strategic direction or priority shifts to Manager, Product Owner and functional teams
- JIRA ticket management – works with the Production team to address business clarification needs and remove roadblocks