- This is a (1) year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Account Manager to the project team. Based in Orlando Florida and reporting to the Manager, Digital Account Management, the Digital Account Manager will work with various business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales, and operational needs on the client's websites and mobile apps. This position works closely with teams across Marketing, Sales and Operations and all of the client's disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of consumer-facing websites, mobile and Digital marketing. The candidate will need to have strong collaboration and influencing skills.
Relationship Management – The Digital Account Manager, under guidance from their leader, manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
• Develops strong partner relationships
• Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
• Provides critical thoughts and best practices to partners’ digital business needs
• Can frequently shift focus across multiple projects or lines of business
• Is able to articulate the client's Digital strategy
• Works to deliver solutions to business partner needs within the established digital strategy
Requirements Definition – The Digital Account Manager is responsible for translating marketing concepts into detailed product requirements and executable tactics.
• Generates project briefs that illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
• Translates research data into a story that drive business opportunity, project objectives and prioritization
• Writes detailed business requirements, or at least owns their quality
• Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-strategy delivery of marketing- and operations-related projects
• Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager
• Is primarily responsible for defining, prioritizing, and driving acceptance of project objectives and scope with the project team and partners
• Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with client's teams and partners
• Fosters effective working relationships with internal Digital Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them