Award Winning Agency
Big Named Brand
If you want to work with one of the best Digital agencies in town and have experience working as a Digital Account Director then I am keen to hear from you! You must have experience working the across the whole digital spectrum.
The Account Director is responsible for the development of ongoing business relationships from the prospect stage through existing account management. The Account Director leads and manages client accounts.. The position is responsible for the overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency’s services.
• Manage solid client relationships of accounts and provide key strategic initiatives/thinking, accountable for account growth, client satisfaction, and retention through identifying client’s requirements and develop accountable marketing programs to deliver business results and developing and executing an engagement strategy in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
• Act as R/GA lead on cross-agency integrated marketing programs, by participating in multi-agency briefs and work sessions, contributing to overall planning process, representing the interactive opportunity, defining interactive tactics within programs/campaigns, and creating campaign plans.
• Manage account P&L from negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms, and increasing ROI for the agency.
• Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of account such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
• Plan all engagements including goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets by managing the workflow process with support from agency producers by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to and ensure that teams are staffed appropriately.
• Serve as a new business resource and actively pursue new revenue sources as well as participate in strategic development of new business such as RFP responses and proposal writing.
• Manage implementation of integrating offerings and tools and identify opportunities for cross-platform deals, when appropriate
• Ensure the use of “best practices” and effective processes across the department and agency.
• Proven negotiation skills experience, especially contract negotiations, with both clients and partners
• Excellent public speaking skills and experience
• Strong knowledge of web development technologies
• Knowledge of quality assurance process
• Ability to develop strong relationships with clients by gaining trust and repeated successful delivery of expectations
• Ability to foster strong, cohesive working interdisciplinary teams of more than 30 people
• Aptitude to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client
• Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing and media. A basic knowledge of disciplines underlying these principles, i.e., psychology, economics, journalism
• Thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital and interactive. How each digital and interactive element performs alone, how they perform together and how they are constantly changing
• Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/interactive/marketing problems
• 7 to 10 years in the industry or related experience in developing interactive projects and managing large creative team and clients
• Demonstrated experience running large engagements with Fortune 500 clients or equivalent
• Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Award Winning Agency