- This is an (18) month temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Agency Background is a MUST
- Digital product strategy is required
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Hospitality & Tourism Client is looking to add a Digital Product Lead (Product Analyst) to their project team. If selected you would:
Assists the Manager, Digital Account Management in delivering the digital solutions to business partner needs. Works to understand, communicate and execute initiatives based on the priorities, timelines and strategic direction of your assigned brand.
This role will serve as the primary sustainment lead for digital experiences of multiple lines of business. They will work to ensure business partner needs are represented on all platforms including multi-language websites and apps. Candidate needs to be comfortable working across multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Serve as primary sustainment lead of brand digital initiatives, from conception through execution, working with various teams to ensure the result meets the high-quality expectations of our partners and executives.
• Lead client contact for multiple business organizations across the organization, fostering a strong partnerships
• Help translate business concepts into detailed product requirements through user stories and/or business requirements and effectively communicate these requirements as the subject matter expert.
• Tracks business requests with the team using established tools such as the Wiki and JIRA
• Manages backlog on a daily basis to ensure that work output adheres business priorities. Removes roadblocks for the team and ensures a solid understanding of the defined scope
• Understands the offline brand strategy and be able to develop supporting digital initiatives, thinking through the full program, not only requested tactics.
• Works with partners to ensure appropriate budgets are set to accomplish their goals based off business requirements.
• Communicate weekly status and next steps in the format communicated by the Manger
• Dress in appropriate attire (business casual for partner meetings).
• Professional, friendly demeanor with internal and external business partners
• Ability to form and maintain relationships
- Minimum 2 years experience in the online industry
- Large Marketing Agency is strongly preferred
- Digital strategy experience is required
- Preferable experience in product management experience in digital customer experience for a global or national brand(s), working closely with technology, creative and user experience teams
- Ability to influence people over whom you do not have direct authority
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and think creatively to solve problems
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and functions
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
BA/BS or Commensurate Exp