- This is a (12) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have experience in Tourism, hospitality or large agency setting to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Digital Account Coordinator Expectations :
Assists the Manager, Digital Account Management in delivering the digital solutions to business partner needs. Works to understand, communicate and execute initiatives based on the priorities, time lines and strategic direction of the client's brand.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of on line of business. They will work to ensure business partner needs are represented across digital experiences. Candidate needs to be comfortable working across multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Understand line of business, roles, responsibilities and processes within the client's operations. Document and solve for gaps where identified.
• Works with technology, creative and production teams to help drive business priority decisions, remove roadblocks and ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope as outlined by the Manager
• The Account Coordinator may be responsible for the support of a digital strategy created by the Manager using the agile framework including:
- Creating formal documentation in the form of a Project Brief, Business Requirements and User Stories
- Track business requests with the team using established tools such as the wiki and JIRA
• Manages the content request backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere business and client strategies
• Jira ticket management – works with the Production team to address business clarification needs and road blockers removed
• Supports the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature, such as the visual design, content strategy and copy writing, to ensure adherence to strategic vision as outlined by the Manager
• Manages the day to day relationship and tactical digital execution of multiple organizations across the client's business lines
• For new development efforts, collaborates with Manager to build business requirements and manage scope expectations
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to address priority conflicts if they arise
• Collaborates with other Account Coordinators and Product Analysts across various product lines and brands within the client to support a seamless consumer experience across touch points
• Communicate weekly status and next steps in the format communicated by the Manger
• Professional, friendly demeanor with internal and external business partners
• Ability to form and maintain relationships