We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a business in the Education space and take on a pivotal role in launching a portfolio of new brands into the market. You will also lead the digital marketing efforts across their core financial services product portfolio and work together with the wider digital team on a website redesign. As this is a newly created position your versatile and passionate approach to Digital Marketing and eCommerce will enable you to really carve out your own role and work collaboratively with the wider team to produce an innovate, commercially focused digital operation.
The day to day...
You will be responsible for delivering and launching the strategy for new education resources brands and products into the market.
Your role will be an integral part of the website upgrade project and to ensure that the new site is optimised to increase visibility and cut through in a competitive market.
You will lead the digital marketing activities for the group, including the financial services portfolio. Working closely with other team members and partner agency to ensure paid advertising strategy is executed and constantly developed.
You will be tasked with developing and implementing marketing campaigns for the new brands and products to ensure they are being launched into the market aimed at the right people.
A key element of the role will be reporting and leveraging data collected to improve performance
You will manage the creation and implementation of digital campaigns
Your stakeholder management skills will be pivotal to the success of this role, that may be internal and external relationships.
- Significant experience in digital
- Hands on experience across SEO, SEM, paid and social media
- CMS and eCommerce platform experience
- Google Analytics and general digital marketing reporting
- Experience in developing digital strategies
- CRM/Email Marketing programs and CRM systems advantageous, including marketing eDMs and automation program
- Experience with managing third party IT providers and agencies
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualified in marketing/digital marketing or a similar business discipline
Benefits of working for the company
You will play a key role in launching a new brand and products with huge global potential into the market
You will join a mature working environment that offers flexibility with working hours to accommodate general life
South Eastern location close to public transports, shops and cafes and also parking is included for staff
For more info please get in touch