Understand business requirements and customize Adobe Analytics and third party solutions to meet these requirements. Implement SiteCatalyst code and perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully. Create customized reports and dashboards as per each brand’s needs.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION GIVEN FOR:
•Previous experience in implementing SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, etc.
•Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related fields •Web development experience
•Demonstrated exceptional customer relationship skills from previous employment • Consulting experience
•SQL, SaaS, or other database experience
While not a programming position, this is a technical job function with IT and Business interaction. This position includes all of the following aspects:
• Ensure data quality of SiteCatalyst across implementation consultants, brands, IT and third party vendors (Tealium, Convertro, OMD, Rosetta, Nabler) —including interaction with web developers, analysts and marketers.
• Manage brands and vendor expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
• Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
•Create customized reports and dashboards.
• Managing multiple engagements simultaneously
• Communicate with brands and vendors and provide regular status updates
•Strong understanding of SiteCatalyst and Tealium
•Good understanding of web analytics, online marketing and web development
•Must be self-motivated, responsive, and dedicated to customer success
•Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
•Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs