Vitamin T is currently in search of a Developer Operations Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite long term opportunity!
In the DevOps role you will work collaboratively with the entire organization from developers to business stakeholders to deploy and operate our systems, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
· Monitor and maintain deployed servers and services
· Develop and maintain ideal process for deployment code changes
· Develop and maintain systems for various testing environments
· Work with project manager to complete tasks on time
· Work with project manager to estimate and classify tasks
· Understand relevant business environment
· Have an ability to understand complex environments involving many dependencies and understanding how changes to any one dependency may affect others
· Define, measure and report SLA adherence
· Strong Linux server experience
· Configuration Management experience (ie: Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Deployment software tools (Jenkins, Maven, Hudson, Rundeck)
· Source Control using Git
· High comfort level with: Apache, Tomcat/Jboss, SNMP, LDAP, DNS and VLAN technologies, Java, network analysis tools
· Linux package management
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work well with others
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards