The Senior UI Developer will function as a key member of a cross portfolio management team, as part of SIE’s growing global UX design organization. As a Senior UI Developer, you will interface closely with design and engineering leads to build a comprehensive design system for the purpose of expressing our client's design principles, features, and components across the organization. You will also build these interactive web-based components in a manner that can be easily ported and consumed by design, prototyping, and client engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong background and proven track-record of developing web-based applications in a fast-paced enterprise environment.
Candidates must be results-oriented individuals who enjoy taking ownership of highly visible and mission-critical projects that require focus on details and elegant user experiences. The ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities in a demanding, fast paced, and high-performance environment, while working effectively with a range of personalities and technical backgrounds, both independently and in team settings is extremely important.
• Architect, coordinate, develop, and deploy a web-based CMS to host and maintain SIE’s product design system, and pattern library.
• Work closely within an industry-leading team of designers, prototypers, and developers to produce high-quality, high fidelity web components on an aggressive schedule.
• Demonstrate professional engineering practices including adherence to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
• Strong attention to detail, polish, and app performance.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Systems or Computer Science.
• Minimum 8 years industry experience, with 5+ years of front-end development on high-traffic data-driven web sites and/or commercial software applications.
• Background in Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Databases, Networking, and Web protocols
• Background in UX Design preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to innovate, prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure to deliver projects on time.
• Process-oriented thinking with aptitude for analyzing potential issues and implementing solutions.
• Technical aptitude and problem-solving skills through cooperative approaches.
• Ability to handle complex projects, customer expectations, and rapidly evolving user requirements.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and able to produce technical design documents.
• Expert level coding skills is a must
• Experience with enterprise application development strongly desired
• Strong understanding of DOM ( HTML, CSS3, SASS, JS, JSON )
• Experience with major JS Frameworks ( Ember, Angular, React )
• Exceptional JS skills ( Vanilla JS, JQuery )
• Build tools ( Grunt, Gulp, Webpack )
• Source/Package Mgmt ( Git, Node, NPM )
• Mobile development experience (React Native, Ionic, Phonegap, Cordova )
• Web-animation: ( GSAP, Velocity, CSS3, SVG, Canvas )
• Desired experience: ( Redux, Flux, Reflux, Immutable JS, React Router, React Native )
• Prototyping tools ( Invision, Axure, FramerJS )
• Experience with responsive mobile design
• Loves working with Chrome devtools, Firebug
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs