Our client, a leader in survival/emergency preparedess, is looking to hire a full-time web developer. The amazing part about this opportunity is that they're open to working with someone on a 100% remote basis. That's right! You can do this job right from your home office. Again though, we are looking for someone with 40 hours a week to dedicate to this project. Please take a look at the responsibilities, duties and qualifications. If you're interested please share an updated resume + live samples/urls that demonstrate your web development experience.
• Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
• Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
• Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
• Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Maintain understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
• Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with Web sites.
• Communicate with network personnel or Web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting Web sites.
• Perform Web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any Web site or product revision.
• Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
• Identify or maintain links to and from other Web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
• Register Web sites with search engines to increase Web site traffic.
• Provide clear, detailed descriptions of Web site specifications, such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Driven and results-orientated
• Effective reporting and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• SEO procedures