As the Print Production Layout Specialist, you will format all client deliverables, including financial statement reports, audit planning/audit result presentations, and engagement and management letters. Additionally, you will provide back-up support to the Graphic Designer in either Word proposal layouts or Word/PowerPoint template creation. Additional formatting projects will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Adhere to branding guidelines.
• Perform report roll forwards maintaining the integrity of all embedded accounting formulas in tables.
• Experience formatting/styling financial statement tables in Word and Excel (e.g., changing column widths, cell height to fix cut-off text, changing a portrait table to landscape, etc.)
• Ongoing report and presentation formatting (i.e., setting margins, changing master slides, de-linking headers and footers, etc.).
• Format proposal page layouts per specified branding requirements, including copy, tables and positioning graphics, as needed. Ability to re-brand deliverables for newly acquired clients.
• Ability to proactively input revisions in documents and check the “clean” pages against the “dirty” to ensure the changes were made correctly.
• Compile Excel/Word files to create PDF files.
• Ensure all deadlines are met while maintaining high-quality standards.
• Solid word processing experience.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a professional services environment.
• Advanced understanding and application ability of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
• Experience with other design software a plus.
• Must have a keen eye focused on layout consistency to maintain font sizes, types, colors and paragraph line spacing throughout all documents.
• Ability to create tables/graphics in Word and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess time management and organizational discipline.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess ability to collaborate with teams to execute assigned projects.
• Attention to detail, organizational, process and planning skills.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team as well as independently.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs