Vitamin T is looking for a talented Art Director/Designer who is equally comfortable with both concept and design/writing. The chosen one doesn’t just come up with the big idea but can implement whether it is a website, mobile app, brochure, logo, etc. There is conceptual development first, then execution. Are you good at creating a look and feel (like a style guide) and/or designing a website? You are the person we want.
• Meet with clients to establish a vision for a product or design.
• Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
• Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
• Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
• Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
• Develop material for web pages.
• Design logos for products and businesses.
• Develop signs and environmental graphics.
• Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
• Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
• Meet with Head art director to collaborate on design.
• Perform research on competitors and market trends.
• Collaborate with printers to select type of paper and ink.
• Submit rough drafts to client for approval.
• Make changes to mock-ups.
• Supervise assistants during product design.
• Review catalogue and order samples.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs