We're looking for talented Design Integrators/Developers to help bring to life experiences that empower teams to achieve more together. You'll have the opportunity to shape the direction of our new web and desktop app, a new chat-based collaboration tool that is changing how people work together. Our team has a deep appreciation for quality, and we understand the work required to get there. We value creativity, sharing ideas openly, and having fun while we work. Most of all, we’re motivated by the desire to create product experiences people and teams love.
You will play a critical role in building a bridge between design and development, working shoulder to shoulder with engineers to translate design vision into reality, and partnering with designers to express new feature concepts through prototyping. You will participate in ideation and experimentation with the design team while driving front-end polish for customers around the world.
You’ll share the responsibility for ensuring a successful user experience for the product and will be expected to:
- Drive front end fit and finish, from pixel perfect layouts and asset production, to animations and accessibility compliance, ensuring a polished experience is delivered to our customers
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to create prototypes that convey experience intentions when static comps can’t tell the whole story
- Work closely with the rest of the Design Integration team to develop and share best practices, identifying opportunities for increased efficiency
- Communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders about status and opportunities
- A minimum of BA/BS in Computer Science, User Interface Design, Visual Design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field, OR significant industry experience
- 3+ years of industry experience shipping polished digital experiences, ideally spanning web, desktop, and mobile environments
- Knowledge of Android, iOS, and UWP front end development a plus
- Understanding of vector and pixel based icon sets and fonts, and general digital asset production
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to match redlines and motion specs down to the pixel
- Proven ability to work within tight timelines and with excellent communication skills