Do you have a passion for digital design? Vitamin T is looking for a strong Graphic Designer who has both a strong digital and print background.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ability to translate brand and print campaigns into the digital environment
• Design and optimize images/production art for websites, emails, social media and banner ads
• Design for mobile and responsive website and emails
• Collaborate with internal partners to implement graphics/production art in sites/emails, etc.
• Contribute and adhere to brand standards and theme development
• Other job duties as assigned.
• Strong layout and type design and conceptual skills
• Understanding of web design (cross-platform browser compatibility, optimization of images for color accuracy and quick loading, etc)
• Understanding of mobile and responsive web design
• Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
• Ability to work in a creative, collaborative team environment
• Attention to detail
• Monitor current trends on best practices and design techniques.
• Proficiency of design software like Photoshop and Illustrator and Adobe InDesign and authoring tools
• Bachelors degree in graphic design or 3 years training in professional art school.
• Five (5) years of job-related experience, including Two (2) or more years of experience in website including email, social media, or banner ads design
• UI design and e-commerce site experience required
• UX experience preferred
• Outstanding portfolio development
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs