Job title: Designer
Salary: £32k - £38k (temp-to-perm)
Location: Central / East London
Client: Working with large corporate company, client-side.
The ideal candidate will be confident working within a Corporate environment, following strict brand and template guidelines, however we are looking for talented designers that are able to push boundaries where possible and develop new and innovative ideas.
Candidates must have experience managing creative projects from brief, through design, sign off process and onto delivery.
You must also be confident and able to manage own workflow and working directly with the clients and stakeholders within a corporate studio environment.
- Working within fast paced studio, working as part of a small professional design team
- Client-facing skills are a must as you will be in regular contact with the business – clear and effective communication skills are essential.
- Ability to juggle projects and deadlines, self-managing creative projects without compromising the finished product
- Working as a team & individual to delivery quality work to time deadlines and specification.
- The primary focus of this role is to support the growth objectives of the business through new business reports – ensuring the highest standard of design, graphics and layout are used in the reports, proposals, various printed collateral and presentations. Please note proposal documents are regularly needing formatting in Word.
- You will also be required to design and produce print & electronic sales and marketing collateral such as brochures, banners, posters and artwork.
- Working within a PC studio.
- Experience working with Adobe CS and Microsoft DTP software is essential - in particular Microsoft Word & PowerPoint templates.
- Knowledge of Digital media would be ideal - in particular any experience working across electronic publishing, presentations design, website design, motion graphics projects
- Development skills with HTML, CSS, CMS & Wordpress would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP by sending through your most recent CV and a folio showcasing your Design projects ranging across print, digital and DTP.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job title: Designer