For this assignment with Aquent's client, you will be responsible for the creation of successful design solutions, under the limited direction of a senior creative staff member.
Additional Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Responsible for executing multiple design studies for particular assignments (packaging, retail graphics, Corporate ID, etc).
- Regularly reviews work with senior creative staff to ensure it’s on strategy and aligned with other activities in the group.
- Has experience in developing creative solutions in a variety of media.
- Has a working knowledge of the creative development process.
- Consistently delivers solid design solutions.
- Ability to develop innovative designs, which are on strategy and meet objectives.
- Good design skills with an ability to evaluate own work and it relates to client’s brand and needs.
- Some conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated reliable judgment as to when work may be “off track” and when to ask senior creative staff for advice.
- Ability to accept feedback and redirect own work with limited supervision.
- Ability to articulate ideas in a manner that is clearly understood by senior creative and project management staff.
- Good skills with design software used by the department, including, but not limited to Adobe Design Suite.
- Good organization skills to file work in a manner that can be accessed and modified by others.