The advertising game is always changing. Native Advertising and award winning creative are new path forward and — done well — deliver marketing messaging to engage audiences who want deeper connections to the brands they choose to embrace. That’s why this our client is capitalizing on its ability to drive brand reputations through thought leadership, conversation and creative.
As an Interactive Designer in this studio, you’ll play a key role in advertising strategy, content creation, developing rich digital campaign and arming the sales force with the right tools to delight advertising partners. Simply put, you’ll be one of the lifelines of our in-house agency. You’ll develop the “big idea”, win over hearts and minds, and then oversee the execution to ensure that it goes flawlessly. At your side will be a merry band of other Interactive Designers, copy writers, editors, producers, predators, and designers. Together, you’ll deliver razor-sharp HTML 5 and responsive concepts that bring our advertising partners in close.
Reports to VP of Creative and work alongside the sales and marketing teams • Responsible for design executions within the Advertising and Marketing Departments across all local markets • Uncover custom and unique digital extensions for advertisers • Collaborate with the other designers to leverage established digital best practices.
- Assist in the preparation of sales pitches
- Execute on deals that have closed
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- An impressive portfolio and the ability to bring ideas from concept to realization
- Strong Adobe CC/CS skills
- 3+ years professional experience in the digital advertising space
- Must be detail oriented Desired Characteristics
- Ability to take feedback and communicate on interactive concepts with clients, developers and other internal partners
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to shepherd a project from concept to completion
- Experience with online contesting, social and viral campaigns
- Qualified and able to deliver creative executions in line with client brand and goals
- Spanish a plus