This team is looking for a Designer who is progressive, rule-breaking and innovatively creative, who’s obsessed with pushing technical and creative boundaries in digital marketing to define how the most loved brands in the world will grow in the digital age. You have the deep design, art and UX experience to improve consumer’s lives through creative uses of technology. In this role, you're expected to conceive and execute breakthrough ideas that will redefine how people think about the creative arts. A designer not only obsessed with doing great work, but also someone who's looking to the future, striving for something bigger, and burning to create meaningful impact. You'll be working with a small, fast-paced creative+tech team. You will help invent and create experiences that will delight and amaze consumers and customers.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Partner with the creative & technology teams, responsible for directing, leading, concepting & prototyping innovative, creative and interactive work for products and brands.
2. Create mold-breaking design and communications across all mediums (IA, user journeys, wireframes, style frames, UI design for print, OOH, digital, et al) and any startup design needs for our internal team.
3. Responsible for steering the creative tech staff and being available to critique their work to maintain consistent creative quality and industry-defining work.
- Be able to think and communicate in words, pictures, motion and sound to create prototypes and makes ideas understandable and exciting.
- Create marketing campaigns, advertising, apps, events, UX or UI, and occasionally the development of products.
- BA/MFA degree in Design / Product Design OR related discipline
- 7+ years experience managing large scale projects with major brands and products.
- A portfolio of original and breakthrough work in technology-driven marketing ideas with a focus on significant concept development and brand-building experience. (Please provide link on resume)
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Nice to Have:
- Great at inspiring & rallying technologists, creatives and production vendors to do the best work of their careers.
- Knowledge of AfterEffects, Finalcut Pro, Flash, HTML, and other coding languages and platforms a big plus.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple projects in a scrappy, start-up atmosphere.
- Self-driven, fearless interest and curiosity in gadgets, inventions and world-changing leaps in technology, along with a healthy disrespect for the impossible and a strong interest in open web platforms and emerging technologies.
- Smart, bold, and accessible sense of design with extreme attention to detail and consistency - every pixel counts
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs