We have two exciting Junior/Mid-level Graphic Designer opportunities at one of our leading clients in San Francisco! This role is contract-to-hire and they are looking to bring somebody on who is strong in 360 campaigns with solid experience in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. One role is focused more on conception and another that is more focused on the design so please let me know which one you feel you're a better fit for!
• Brand Builder: Partners with Art Director to develop and build strong brand. Supports in brand execution to ensure consistency across brand through all channels. Execute visual design standards for brand.
• Brand Thinker: Partners with Art Director to execute strategic marketing campaign concepts. Supports in integration of art direction and design across all channels including, but not limited to: social media, printed collateral, in-store fixtures, desktop/mweb/app, email, display advertising.
• Creative Collaborator: Partners closely with Editorial and Visual Creative teams to execute creative concepts for robust 360 client experience.
• Cross-functional Partner: Helps to build relationships with cross-functional partners to ensure strategic objectives are met.
• Design Expert: Executes projects with thoughtful and elevated design. Understands design and typographic fundamentals and provides new and exciting design solutions and POV. Takes pride in well-organized files and folder structure.
• Passionate Creative: Works to further design and art direction expertise. Spends time educating oneself in industry knowledge i.e. photographers, print/digital/social best practices, agencies and honing design and typographic skills.
• Support the digital team contributing the design of unique content that can be o
• Participate in brainstorming and creative synthesis for projects
• Generate assets based on undeveloped and existing creative directions
• Work on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality of designs
• 2-3+ years of creative experience.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
• Passion for design and art direction
• Knowledge and experience in retail space.
• Understanding of beauty and fashion.
• Understanding of photography and knowledge of relevant industry talent.
• Understanding of current industry related trends.
• Understanding of design, typography and layout principles, environmental graphics, social media, production process.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Team player: Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated.