3 Month Immediate Need!
• Plan, develop, and repurpose product (print, digital, audio, video, elearning, learning objects, etc.) in alignment and within the parameters of customer, market and/or product requirements and specifications.
• Research, design, and develop detailed concepts, guidelines, and outlines as relevant for materials, products, programs, and solutions in accordance with relevant learning objectives and (often state) content standards and needs/requests.
• Serve as content generalists―artfully repurposing content to produce accurate, error-free, high-quality solutions (print and/or digital) and products that meet curriculum standards and market requirements.
• Track and follow approved workflows at all stages, and meet all intermediate and final schedules.
• Research, document, and communicate trends, issues, content standards, and competitive products as appropriate to assigned projects.
• Collaborate on cross-functional teams to ensure that market requirements, product requirements, project schedules, project budgets, and product objectives are met.
• Incorporate innovative and creative abilities in their work―staying up to date on emerging educational/curriculum, educational technology, and emerging technologies within the K-12 education field and adjacent to the field.
• Manage the preparation, organization, tracking, and delivery of assets according to departmental guidelines.