Designer - Group Internal Comms | Retail brand.
One of our well exiting and established clients within the fashion retail sector are looking for a Group Internal comms designer to join their fabulous team. This opportunity will be based within the Creative Services team, executing in-house creative for the brand overseen by the global marketing team. The ideal person will be responsible for all internal communications, taking direction from the legal, HR and Culture teams across EMEA.
- Executing design, artworking and production coordination for global internal communications.
- Creating event promotion (posters, emailers, invites)
- Creating business documents and guidelines.
- Creating company stationary – business cards, notebooks etc.
- Using infographics to communicate results and achievements.
- Working on product catalogues for sales launches
- Creating Reports and presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Creating assets for brand’s recruitment advertising
- Creating designs for corporate responsibility communications
Ideal Candidate must have;
- Good knowledge of print process and experience dealing with different print suppliers/ disciplines
- Excellent visual, design and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Keynote and/or Powerpoint.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects on work to tight deadlines.
- A genuine interest and appreciation of music, arts and culture