Our client are a top retail high street brand based in Central London that cover a range of produce from fashion to food and home. They are looking for a new Integrated Designer to join their internal communications team, also managing the production and internal comms engagement.
This candidate needs to be extremely organised, efficient and able to work to fast last minute deadlines as well as produce more polished design work when needed. There will be a huge range of deliverables from presentations, word templates, events collateral, printed ads and branding to digital comms/emails, web assets and any video experience would be a huge bonus!
Although this is a design position, there will be a lot of more production focused projects that will not necessarily be beautiful design but more template creation and fast turn around file layouts and templates - so they need someone who is reactive and not always precious over visuals, being prepared to churn out the day to day stuff as well as the more meaty projects.
- Design and production of Retail Comms and Engagement projects that are simple, clear and mobile friendly.
- Provide creative solutions on how to communicate with stores based on audience and technical requirements.
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure templates and printed comms are consistent and adhere to internal brand guidelines.
- Design and production of all printed comms.
- Liaise with internal teams and external suppliers to print and distribute.
- Produce high quality PowerPoint presentations for conferences and events.
- Manage and update their sharepoint internal website to keep it relevant and engaging.
- Film and edit videos for conferences, events and campaigns.
- Work closely with stakeholders and other teams, to maintain excellent working relationships.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint template design.
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Filming and editing experience ideally.
- Knowledge of retail store operation.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in coordinating critical paths.
- Good planning and prioritisation skills.
- Confident liaising with high profile stakeholders and external suppliers.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.