Vitamin T is currently in search of a Designer / Developer for our client in Metro Detroit, MI. This full-time, on-site role is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Handle the design, development and maintenance of both static and dynamic web pages, and aid the development team with UI design application testing
- Manage both international and domestic website content as directed by Marketing / Communications teams including the planning and implementation of updates as needed
- Develop and maintain responsive designs, and ensure ADA standards compliance throughout
- Review website stats and performance and monitor SEO performance / analytics
- Familiarity with CMS (Content Management Systems) is required
- Online portfolio with samples is a MUST for client review
- Ability to interface directly with clients, as well as stakeholders to discuss sites, feedback and improvements
- Familiarity with SQL and .Net frameworks is a HUGE PLUS, but not required
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at vitamintalent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards