Our client are a fantastic, niche tech brand who, even though are more established now, still have a very passionate and driven start up feel about them. Their product is focussed on geographic and location services, partnering with some well known brands in the travel and transport sectors.
As a rapidly expanding team of experienced creatives and entrepreneurs, they like to maintain a very supportive environment for any new employee, so that they can hit the ground running whilst enjoying the social and relaxed culture.
Always encouraging curiosity and imagination of each individual, as the team all share the same excitement for the further development and success of their product!
For this particular role, the candidate will be mostly be working on a range of templated design work and creative artworking across digital, print and presentations - therefore attention to detail is essential. There will be some more design work from time to time so creative skills are still required when these projects come through.
Skills & Experience:
- Essential strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Skills in PowerPoint for presentations.
- Pixel perfect Artworking skills, with past experience in a range of the more day-to-day marketing collateral design.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment across multiple projects.
- Have a portfolio showing polished production skills and being able to work on more creative projects.
- Commercial presentation design experience would be a bonus.
- Any experience in a tech brand environment, although also open to agency backgrounds as they are very fast paced!
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.