Permanent Opportunity for Art Director - Ad Agency.
Our client are an advertising agency, based in Hertfordshire, who specialises in strategy, media, digital and creative. They work on a range of multimedia projects and specialise in different brands across automotive, sport, education, public sector, retail and financial blue chip clients.
They are looking for a Designer / Art Director who can work across multiple projects across multiple integrated touch points. This position will sit within the in-house creative team to help the design and build of digital graphics, emails, graphic design, website content and social media. You will be working on a range of multimedia projects across all digital mediums. We work with a plethora of different brands across automotive, sport, education, public sector, retail and financial blue chip clients. As an experienced designer, you will be expected to liaise with media and account management teams to ensure that all creative ideas and design solutions are consistent and realised. This role will see the successful candidate push a project through from concept to finish.
The ideal Designer / Art Director will have agency experience and a solid understanding and appreciation of studio life. You will have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and will be looking to extend your skill set, particularly with web based media.
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in an in-house design (or similar) role – with a passion for online.
- Highly proficient user of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Must be naturally proactive, with great interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to effectively follow and interpret creative templates and brand guidelines.
- Print based experience will be a big asset, due to the varied projects and multi-media offering of the agency.
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**